Monday, December 04, 2006

Creativity Lost


A small post is needed for users who have an mp3 player other than an iPod and find that suddenly you can't add songs or remove them from it because the Mac is not compatible. I found this with my Creative Zen Xtra 30gb.

After some searching i found a program called XNJB and despite it's pretty poor attempt for a name it's fairly handy and does the job.

I'm a bit of a neat freak when it comes to organising my music and like my music to be listed by Artist, then within that folder the Album and then the appropriate songs to be in that folder.

Quick tip with XNJB, to get it like this, so that music is like this for example:

Music > Coldplay > X&Y > Speed Of Sound

go to... XNJB > Preferences > Filename Format: /%a/%A/%t


Download at: http://www.wentnet.com/projects/xnjb/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home